Acceptance of owners’ timeshare weeks on the WimPen rental programme is subject to the following conditions:
- That whilst WimPen will make every endeavour to rent out the week we are not able to offer any guarantees.
- The rental price will vary dependent on market conditions.
- In the case that your weeks are placed on the rental programme, we reserve the right to use the space for different reservations at different rates.
- You may not bank the weeks with an exchange company or make any other private rental arrangement during the period of the rental agreement with WimPen.
- Rentals receipts are exclusive of water and electricity, which is the responsibility of the owner.
- The rental income will be credited to your community account after the Check Out of the client.
- You will receive notification of the rental and the income by email after the Check Out of the rental guest.
- The net rental income will be determined after deducting agency commissions as well as commercial expenses as detailed below:
– Distribution agency commission: 14% (only for reservations via online agencies)
– WimPen’s fee for achieving a rental is 15% of the total rental income.
- The owner is still obliged to pay the maintenance fee by the due date as laid out in the community statutes. Failure to pay the maintenance fee by the due date will incur a 10% late penalty fee.
WimPen Leisure Management S.A, Gran Azul, Locales 12-17, Avda. Playa Paraiso, Adeje, 38670, Tenerife, Canary Islands, SPAIN.
Direct UK line: 0203 1620885
Direct Spanish Line: 0034 922 743611
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com